Right of withdrawal
The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal in compliance with Legislative Decree 206/2005 in the following ways and terms:
The consumer must express his willingness to withdraw from the purchase within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, such communication must be sent in advance by e-mail ( email@example.com ) as long as confirmed by registered letter with return receipt. within 48 hours.
The return must be made, at the same time, within 10 working days from receipt of the goods to the following address:
TENUTA QUERCIA MATTA
Via Brogi, 1216
51015 - Monsummano Terme (PT)
- the products have not been used or damaged;
- the returned goods must arrive intact, complete with all accessories and labels and in their original intact packaging;
- the returned goods are accompanied by a document indicating the number and date of the invoice relating to the product;
- the transport of the returned goods is at the expense of the buyer;
- the responsibility for the loss or deterioration of the returned goods is entirely borne by the Customer.
The reimbursement of the sums paid will take place as quickly as possible and in any case within 30 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal. The sums related to shipping costs and any cash on delivery costs are excluded from the refund. In the case of a product sent with free shipping, the cost of standard shipping will be deducted from the refund.
The amount relating to the returned goods will be sent to the customer by bank transfer, upon communication of the bank details by the customer. In case of payment through Paypal or credit card, the sums will be refunded by the same means.