INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 called "Code regarding the protection of personal data", we inform you that the personal data you provide to NAME SURNAME or otherwise acquired by the Company in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force, will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data is collected in order to fulfill the obligations related to the contractual obligations towards the interested party, as well as to the civil and fiscal legal obligations, for the keeping of accounts, for billing, for credit management, as well as for the '' sending of communications and informative, informative and promotional documentation.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data will be processed using tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and may also be carried out using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND EFFECTS OF THE REFUSAL TO PROVIDE THEM
The provision of personal data is optional; however, in the absence of the same, or in the event that consent to the processing is refused in the manner specified below, this will make it impossible to entertain any negotiation relationship with the interested party.
PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED / DIFFUSED
1 in the cases provided for by law;
2 to companies, bodies or consortia that provide our Company with data processing services or that carry out activities that are instrumental or complementary to that of our Company (bookkeeping, financial statements, tax obligations) and by subjects to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary or is in any case functional to the management of our relationships;
3 to banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the execution of contracts;
4 anonymously for scientific research or statistical purposes;
The data will be processed by the Data Controller in Italy and also in the EU and outside the EU: in particular in the execution of the service provided to the customer, the Data Controller makes use of suppliers who adhere to the Privacy Shield which guarantees compliance with the Regulation and, therefore, the processing is allowed under the GDPR.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is NAME SURNAME, with registered office in CITY, Via XXX, n. XXX
ART. 7: RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing of personal data and pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the interested party has the right:
- a) to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form;
- b) to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of treatment, of the logic applied to computerized treatments, of the identification details of the owner and of the managers, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- c) to obtain the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of treatment, of the logic applied to computerized treatments, of the identification details of the owner and of the managers, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- d) to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and, in any case, to those provided for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies consist of portions of code (computer files or partial data) sent by a server to the user's Internet browser, automatically stored on the user's computer by said browser and automatically sent back to the server at each occurrence or subsequent access to the site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie itself comes, the life span of the cookie (ie how long it will remain on the user's device) and a value, which is usually a unique number generated randomly. At each subsequent visit the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device and have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember your favorite sites and, in general, improve the browsing experience. They also help to ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to a user and his interests.
If the user decides to disable cookies, this could affect and / or limit his browsing experience within the Sites, for example he may not be able to visit certain sections of a Site or he may not receive personalized information when visiting the Sites.
The operating modes as well as the options for limiting or blocking cookies can be adjusted by changing the settings of your internet browser. Most internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically, however the user can change these settings to block cookies or to be warned whenever cookies are sent to his device. There are several ways to manage cookies, for this purpose it is necessary to refer to the help screen of your browser to check how to adjust or change the settings of the same. In fact, the user is enabled to change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), by setting the highest level of protection.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
If the user uses different devices to view and access the Sites (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), they must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect their cookie preferences. To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, you need to refer to the device's user manual.
Below is an explanatory list.
"Technical" cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and allow users to browse the site and take advantage of its features (for example, they allow the storage of previous actions or allow you to save the user's session and / or perform other activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the site).
This category also includes "analytical" cookies which help to understand how users interact with the site by providing information on the last page visited, the number of sections and pages visited, the time spent on the site and each event that emerged in the course of navigation, such as an error message, and help to understand any difficulty that the user encounters in using the site. This information could be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with information from other users so as not to identify a particular user over the other. These cookies are collected and aggregated anonymously and allow the site manager to improve the usability of the site.
Finally, "functionality" cookies allow the site to remember the user's choices (for example the user name) to provide the latter with a more personalized and optimized navigation. Functional cookies are not essential for the operation of the Sites, but they improve the quality and the browsing experience. If you do not accept these cookies, the yield and functionality of the site may be lower and access to the site's content may be limited.
"Targeting" or "profiling" cookies are used to present content that is more suited to the user and his interests. They can be used to display targeted advertisements, to publish customized advertisements based on the user's interests or to limit the number of times the user views an advertisement. In addition, they help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the site; the site manager may use these cookies to remember the sites that the user has visited and share this information with third parties, including agencies and advertisers who may use their cookies to collect information on the activities performed by users on the site.
"Sharing" (or social network) cookies are necessary to allow the user to interact with the Sites through their social account and are used, for example, to express appreciation and to share it with their social contacts.
The site uses or may use, even in combination with each other, cookies:
- of "session" that are stored on the user's computer for mere technical and functional needs, for the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site; they are deleted at the end of the "session" (hence the name) when the browser is closed;
- "persistent" that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until their expiry or cancellation by the users. Through persistent cookies, users who access the sites (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit.
Third party cookies
When a user uses the site, some cookies not controlled by the site manager may be stored. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contains content from a third party website. Consequently, the user will receive cookies from these third-party services. On third-party cookies, the site manager does not have control over the information provided by the cookie and does not have access to such data. This information is totally controlled by third-party companies as described in their respective privacy policies.
The following table shows the third-party cookies on the site. The latter fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party manager and are divided into the following macro-categories:
– Analytical: these are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
– Widgets: This category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which is intended to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself (by way of example, Facebook, Google+, Twitter cookies are widgets).
– Advertising: This category includes cookies used to deliver advertising services within a site.
If the user does not wish to receive third-party cookies on his device, he can, through the links below, access the information and consent forms of these third parties and exclude their receipt.
These cookies are not controlled directly by the Sites, therefore, to revoke the consent it is necessary to refer to the websites of third parties or refer to the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to manage preferences on third-party profiling cookies.